I welcome the allocation of €45 million from the Dormant Accounts Fund to address disadvantage right across the country.
It is great to see dormant accounts funding allocated to many great initiatives for 2020 including:
– Public library supports for disadvantaged communities
– Transitioning homelessness to long-term housing
– Awareness raising of domestic and sexual violence
– Inter-sectional discrimination through LGBT+ Inclusion strategy
– Measures to promote gender equality for Traveller women
– City of Dublin ETB Migrant Integration Project
– Glasnevin Cemetery Museum school education programme
For more information, click here.