I want an Ireland where:
- Dublin city is better designed for families, pedestrians and cyclists with clean air and vibrant communities.
Ireland is in a climate emergency that we must address before it is too late.
I want to see:
1. Change that is rooted in our values, that protects the common good and that puts our children’s future first.
2. The principles of Community, Inclusion and Equality at the heart of our response to the climate emergency.
3. Implementation of an integrated energy and climate plan that enables fundamental change at national and local level.
4. Co-ordination of changing and adapting and sharing fairly so that no group or community feel singled out.
5. 10% of the transport budget is spent on cycling infrastructure and development.